Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blech

What a crappy day. Blustery, windy and rainy. Feels like October. I stressed all the way home from work about getting my Christmas shopping done.
Seeing how I work over 60 miles from where I live, I had like an hour and a half to think about how much Christmas shopping I wasn't getting done because of traffic and the long commute and what is that guy doing in front of me? Is he picking his nose? Why isn't he watching the road? That's disgusting. - and oh my gawd - should I get a part time job to buy gifts this year because I really don't want to use the credit card, the interest rates are so high and what will I do with that debt if (gawd forbid) one of us loses their job?

I continue along this vein in my head for about ten miles before the little, sane voice in my head talks me down and tries to reason with me:
...Breathe...deep breaths.
It's okay - it's only September 4th.

I seriously need help.

Went to my favorite blog - well, one of my favorite blogs. *sigh* She didn't update, but I am not complaining because who knows how long it will be before I update/return to Blogger?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am such a bum! I love you for being so sweet and for saying such nice things about me. I am going to adopt you and feed you low-carb food that looks like little bunnies.

I hope all is well with you and so appreciate your kindness and support. Having friends like you makes the journey a fun one.