Monday, January 12, 2009

I put it in such a safe place...

That now I can't find it.
Eventually I will find it. I am certain I will. I just have to stop looking for it or wracking my brain trying to remember it.

Stupid Fitday password. I swear I wrote it down somewhere.

*sigh*

Anyway, in the meantime I will record it here:

Breakfast:
2 hard boiled eggs
3 sausages
1 cup of coffee w/splenda and creamer (mmmm...creamer)

Snack:
3 celery sticks sliced up into matchsticks and dipped in 2 Tbls Ranch dressing
1/4 cup peanuts (which is probably not good considering I am on induction, but I *really* needed to munch on something and the water wasn't filling the empty space in the tummy)

Lunch:
1.5 cups lettuce (iceberg and romaine)
2 thin slivers Parmesan cheese crumbled up
Ground Black Pepper
4 ounce thingy of tuna
remainder of ranch dressing from snack

Dinner:
2 Scrambled eggs w/1 slice American cheese
Sausage
leftover cauliflower from last night (fried up like potatoes)

I also had 8 sixteen ounce waters. Two of them with orange spice herbal tea (yummers - much nicer then plain old water).

Now all I have to do is find my treadmill.

I have a sneaking suspicion it is under the clothes that need to be ironed.

No comments: